Congratulations on your decision to pursue an international co-op! This is a two part application process. By clicking “Apply Now” you will create an International Co-op Application which will be reviewed by an International Co-op team member. If your application meets the preliminary requirements, you will be prompted to schedule a consultation meeting. After this consultation meeting is complete, if your application is approved, you will begin Part 2 of the application process where you will be able to apply to specific programs.
|Restrictions:||Drexel undergraduate students enrolled in a co-op program|
|Dates / Deadlines:
Academic Year below always refers to the start of each academic year. Fall is the first term in an academic year and it always starts in September of every year. Please refer to the start and end date listed below for appropriate application term. If you do not see the date range applicable to you, please contact the International Co-op Team. Click here for more co-op terms details.
|Term||Academic Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
** Applicants will be notified of acceptance into this program and will be required to complete additional materials to register the co-op placement.
|Min. GPA Requirement:||2.5||Number of Positions:||2|
|Eligible Major(s):||Business Administration, Business and Engineering, Communication, Marketing|
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, Germany, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 100 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talent, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Job Description and Required Skills
Job Title: Junior Online Marketing Manager (m/f) with focus on SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Supporting the drafting and realization of international marketing campaigns
- Reporting, analyzing results of marketing campaigns, and continuous optimization
- Contributing to the creation of advertising media (banner, videos, newsletter)
- Drafting and evaluation of analyses, and realization of steps for optimization
- Possible focus of work in the fields of SEM (Search Engine Marketing), SEO (Search Engine Optimization), affiliates, social media marketing, product marketing, CRM, or TV
- A high degree of individual initiative and commitment, as well as a keen perception
- Affinity for the internet
- Affinity for games, ideally online games
- A good grasp of numbers, good analytical skills
- Desirable: Initial experience in the field of online marketing, or in web development
Number of Positions: 2
GPA Requirement: Minimum 2.5 GPA
- 650 EUR/month (about $900/month)
- Ticket for local public transport
- Creative breaks, e.g., table soccer, PlayStation
- Complementary soft drinks and fresh fruit for all employees
Financial Award: Students will be considered for a financial award from Steinbright Career Development Center
Housing: Will assist students in finding suitable housing arrangements
Visa Requirement: Required - please speak with an International Team member