Congratulations on your decision to pursue an international co-op! This is a two part application process. By clicking “Apply Now” you will create an International Co-op Application which will be reviewed by an International Co-op team member. If your application meets the preliminary requirements, you will be prompted to schedule a consultation meeting. After this consultation meeting is complete, if your application is approved, you will begin Part 2 of the application process where you will be able to apply to specific programs.
|Restrictions:||Drexel undergraduate students enrolled in a co-op program|
|Dates / Deadlines:
Academic Year below always refers to the start of each academic year. Fall is the first term in an academic year and it always starts in September of every year. Please refer to the start and end date listed below for appropriate application term. If you do not see the date range applicable to you, please contact the International Co-op Team. Click here for more co-op terms details.
|Term||Academic Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
** Applicants will be notified of acceptance into this program and will be required to complete additional materials to register the co-op placement.
|Min. GPA Requirement:||2.5||Number of Positions:||1|
|Eligible Major(s):||Business Administration, Business and Engineering|
Honeywell International is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials. Based in Morris Township, New Jersey, Honeywell’s shares are traded on the New York, London and Chicago Stock Exchanges.
Honeywell has a long history in China that goes back to 1935 when it established the first franchise in Shanghai. Today, all of Honeywell’s four Strategic Business Groups are represented in China, and all of them have relocated their Asia Pacific headquarters to China. Over the years, more than 30 subsidiaries and joint ventures have been set up in over fifteen cities across the country. As of today, Honeywell has invested $600 million in China and employs over 11,000 people.
China is one of the most important markets in Honeywell's global success strategy, and therefore the company is committed to driving the business growth in China by providing the best quality, delivery, value, and technology.
Job Description and Required Skills
Job Title: Business Analysis Specialist
- Create high quality business PowerPoint presentations used for a variety of purposes- ranging from daily status documents to project discussions for a specific team or multinational top management.
- Create charts, diagrams, tables and graphs and edit pictures; use visualization techniques to develop visual and conceptual slides to convey complex ideas to ensure that presentations are compelling communications and are in line with our concepts and meet all presentation standards.
- Research and integrate open source software products into Honeywell products
- Analyze business and department data by professional methodology or tools, offer constructive business proposals and reports in PowerPoint.
- Sort and process data in Excel format; assist department in their daily activities to ensure data is gathered, processed, analysed and stored appropriately. Must be able to demonstrate high-level competency in performing data analysis using Excel. The ideal candidate will also be able to pro-actively assist their colleagues in the use of Excel, raising the teams Excel ability through daily mentoring and direct training.
- US Citizenship
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
- Proficient in PowerPoint skills, especially the ability to maximize PowerPoint functionalities to create visual, effective and clear presentations
- A natural inclination and enjoyment of working with PowerPoint and Excel
- Good communication skills (both spoken and written) to be able to communicate with transnational members
- Logical thinking and data-oriented
Number of Positions: 1
GPA Requirement: Minimum 2.5 GPA
Compensation: CNY 6,500/month before taxes(about $1000/month)
Financial Award: Students will be considered and eligible for a financial award of up to $6,000 from Steinbright Career Development Center.
Housing: Assistance with locating housing is provided.
Visa Requirement: Required - please speak with an International Team member